[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][fsn_row][fsn_column width=”12″ column_style=”light”][fsn_text]
MasterCraft Home Improvement is the best Temecula Valley contractor for installing decorative concrete. Our 5-star staff is highly trustworthy as you can see from our Yelp reviews. We have seasoned experts who are the best concrete professionals available. You can be confident that you are obtaining the services of experts who will install your decorative concrete in a manner that will make you happy. Our staffs love their job and are excited at the prospect of improving your life. They do this by providing top quality on time at a budget.
We have various forms of decorative concrete. Each style is quite beautiful. They will give your home the elegant look you crave. The types of decorative concrete that we install include stamped concrete, stained concrete, Decorative concrete overlays, colored concrete, polished concrete, concrete overtops, and concrete resurfacing. Each one is briefly explained below.
- Stamped Concrete: Stamped concrete is also called textured or imprinted concrete. It looks like stones such as slate and flagstone, brick, tile, as well as wood. They exist in a variety of styles and patterns making them a perfect fit for decorating patios, decks, pools, driveways, and others. Another reason why they are perfect for your home is that they are durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Stained Concrete: Another type of decorative concrete is stained concrete. This decorative concrete has a luxurious richness that cannot be obtained via any means of coloring. Stained concrete does not produce that solid opaque look that is associated with paint. Instead, it goes through the concrete and creates a luminous, brilliant tone that changes based on the surface it has been applied. The beauty of this decorative concrete is also affected by the expertise of the person applying it. Mastercraft has the requisite skills to make your concrete have the perfect finish.
- Colored concrete: This is more than a dye, stain, or paint. The pigments used to color concrete are either mined or produced by massive chemical plants. When color is added to concrete, the pigments are a smaller size particle, so they cover the larger cement particle and creates a colored concrete.
- Decorative Concrete Overlays: This process replicates the beauty of traditional stamped concrete. The difference is that it is applied on existing concrete. Our clients like this decorative concrete as it saves them from having to pour new concrete to get a stamped concrete look. Whether it is new or existing concrete, interior or exterior design, the decorative concrete overlay works perfectly.
- Polished concrete: Polished concrete has a glossy classic mirror look. Our customers love to use polished concrete on interior floors. There is nothing like it. There are many styles and options for using polished concrete.
- Concrete Countertops: Concrete countertops have become very popular recently because they are used extensively in the remodeling TV shows. Our clients use this decorative concrete countertop in the kitchen, bathroom as well as for outdoor purposes. This style of concrete can take any shape and can be colored to fit almost decors.
- Concrete Resurfacing: Our clients use this decorative concrete to give aging concrete a ‘youthful’ look again. It is a cheaper option in comparison with having to replace the whole concrete.
Contact the Best Concrete Contractors Today
Don’t hesitate to call us at (855) 506-4300 for your next concrete project. We have expert concrete contractors for installing decorative concrete.